Feb 4, 2007

Was going so good

All week Jake hasn't given me any trouble about going to bed. Last night, Todd put him to bed and he was up and down up and down..."I don't want to go to bed"..."I want to take a nap downstairs"...yadda yadda yadda. I think he finally settled down around 11 p.m. or so- he went to bed at 9:30 p.m. This week he will be going at 9:30 p.m. and the following week will be 9 p.m.- he was used to going to bed around 10 p.m. No more.

Right now is is at the dinner table crying because he doesn't want what I made for lunch (Fiesta Cabbage...which he has had before) and he got down after I told him not...so, I took his Pixar Car collection away. He wants to "take a nap" (I told him if he goes "upstairs to nap alone, he will have to eat when he comes down).

Lovely last day off.

No comments: