Mar 10, 2007

Cars and Body Parts


  • Jakob has a new love...CARS! Yes, he still loves trains and signs, but the newest thing is cars (makes, models). We all know his favorite is the Mini Cooper. He has to look at the section of the newspaper that has the car ads; he loves the TV commercials; and especially calling out the cars we see..."Mom, it's a KIA SEDONA!". I was like what how do you know that? He also has Todd read off some of his Hot Wheel cars and has remembered all of them. I have yet to show him some of Todd's car magazines.
  • At school, they learned about the body a few weeks ago, so he comes home and was like "I eat my food and it goes down my esophagus, then in my large intestine then to my small intestine (or however it goes...he knows) then I poop and it goes in the sewer! It was cute, he just rattled it off. Last week they learned about teeth...so he came home to tell us that certain kids were going to get "toof ecay" because they did not brush their teeth that day. I still have to post some of his art work for Jan/Feb from "school and update what they have been up to.
  • He has a little toy clock thing that teaches you how to tell time, so we were doing that yesterday morning as he was showing interest.
  • He seems to enjoy the cartoon "The Pink Panfer (Panther)"

No comments: