Oct 14, 2007

I Swallowed a Rock!


So much drama on Columbus Day! Jakob was sent to his room for misbehaving and after a few minutes comes to the top of the stairs hysterical, crying "I swallowed a rock!". We freak out! He has a bucket of rocks he collects and we have no idea if it came from there or the size of the rock. He has no idea the size of the rock either. I get dressed thinking we have to go to the emergency room because my kids swallows a rock and it probably has jagged edges and he is going to injure his insides. Todd had him in the bathroom "You HAVE to throw up the rock!". Jakob was crying "I can't frow up the rock!". I call my Dad for reassurance and he ends up talking to Jake. We figure out the size of the rock and we all calm down. For whatever reason, he decided to swallow a rock from some creation my Mom made for Kaleb. *SIGH*. We reassure him the rock will come out in his poop. So, 5 minutes later he is on the potty trying "to poop the rock out" (he was pushing and making all of these obscene noises). We told him that it may be a day or two before he passes it. So every poo he does (which is like 3 a day on average) he wants us to look at it or he says "I pooping out the rock!".

No comments: