Jan 31, 2007

Big Boy


Jakob went to bed again last night with no problems. Todd took him upstairs, read him a story and that was it! He did come into our room this morning at 5:30 a.m. I told him to go back to sleep for a couple of hours and then he could come into our bed- he went back to bed for 2 minutes, came back in and said "I slept all night!". I knew he wasn't feeling well, so I decided to let him stay until it was time for me to get up. He does have a surprise waiting (a hot wheel), so he said he will sleep all night in his bed tonight so he can have it tomorrow morning.

His cough is worse than yesterday and he said his throat hurts, so I am keeping him out of school today. I made sure I asked if his chest hurt- don't want it to turn into pnuemonia!

I usually take Jake and Kaleb's picture on Wednesday to mark Kaleb's age, but because Jake is sick, they went solo today.

No comments: